Susan Sankin, Speech Pathologist, shares speech and voice improvement tips which she has utilized with her clients over the last 25 years to help them improve their speech, voice, and communication skills.
Ms. Sankin was a senior consultant at the former Sam Chwat Speech Center, previously known as New York Speech Improvement for 18 years.
- Accent Reduction | Rules of Stress
- Accent Reduction For Non-Native Speakers | Singing as a Technique
- Accent Reduction for Non-Native Speakers | Leave Versus Live
- Texting | Sacrificing the Art of Communication?
- Public Speaking | Reducing the Stress
- Accent Reduction for Physicians | Good Speech Can Be Life-Saving
- Accent Reduction | Learning To Use Contractions
- Accent Reduction | Who Should Reduce Their Accent?
- Accent Reduction Tips for Non-Native Speakers: The /th/ Sound
- The Like Epidemic | Using Word "Like" Excessively
- Glottal Fry | Raspy, Croaking, Frog-Like Voice Quality
- Are You Asking Me or Telling Me? | What is Upspeak?
- The New York Accent: To R or Not to R…That is the Question!
- Speech Pathology | Voice vs. Speech
- Accentuate Positive When Presenting | Corporate Presentations Tips
- The Power of The Pause When Speaking